But the TOWIE star found herself in a panic wondering how on earth she was going to fit all of her stilettos and beach flip flops in one suitcase.
The 22-year-old posted a picture on Twitter saying...
How can I pack all these in 1 suitcase !!!!! twitter.com/MissAmyChilds/…— Amy Andrea Childs (@MissAmyChilds) April 7, 2013
So how can you pack all of those shoes in your suitcase, you ask? T'is simple...
1. Check the baggage restrictions with your airline and bring the largest suitcase your allowance will grant you. Don't forget the check-in bag too- it can be a life-saver at times.
2. Make the most of every nook and cranny. Shoes are heavy and space consuming, but if you pack sensibly you can make the most of the space you've got. Make sure to put toiletries inside the shoes. Not only will they be protected (seal in a plastic bag for extra protection), but they'll also take up less space in your suitcase.
If you're worried about your shoes ending up covered in shampoo, stuff them with socks and underwear instead.
3. Don't just throw all your clothes and shoes in your suitcase and hope for the best. Be strategic and position your shoes wisely. Lie them flat on their sides facing opposite directions. Heel to toe style.
4. Are you travelling with someone? Ask them to lend you some of their baggage space. Preferably a male- a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
5. If all else fails, chuck a few of those kick ass heels in your carry-on bag! The weight limit is always more than reasonable and most of the time it doesn't get checked (you didn't hear it from us). Just don't bring more than one carry-on with you!
Do you have any tips for Amy?
EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE AMY CHILDS' BEAUTY BAG
AMY CHILDS JOINS IN THE HARLEM SHAKE CRAZE-VIDEO
LONDON FASHION WEEK: AMY CHILDS HITS THE AUTUMN/WINER SHOES IN MONOCHROME LACE