Casting Agent, Fashion Consultant and fashion blogger at Tales of Endearment... safe to say Natalie Joos knows a thing or two about travel.
She's Belgian-born but lives in New York, and she's constantly jetting off to shoots and fashion capitals for a spot of vintage shopping.
So it's no surprise she's collaborated on a luggage collection, Kipling x Natalie Joos (from £79), inspired by her love of vintage style and colours (we love the periwinkle blue and orange).
Here she exclusively shares her travel essentials with us:
- My kipling luggage of course: the large trolley to check, the small carry-on, and the toiletries bag.
- Lancome hydrating gel mask
- Tom Ford 'Anouk' sunglasses
- My new Lisa Marie Fernandez aqua flounce 'Natalie' bikini
- adidas slides
- Loads of vintage dresses
- Red Givenchy lipstick
- Nautical T-shirts
- Running shoes and tennis racket
- Gold hoop earrings
Share your travel essentials with us @handbagcom
THE ULTIMATE CLEAR MAKEUP BAGS FOR YOUR TRAVELS
WHAT TO WEAR ON HOLIDAY
MORE TRAVEL TIPS