A poll has revealed the top things people think make a happy and full life, including visiting 25 different countries, learning a foreign language, and trying lots of different foods.
The research carried out to mark the release of Life of Pi on DVD found that people prioritised experiences and achievements over possessions.
Some of the top 50 included travelling, spending more time outdoors, and visiting British historical landmarks.
With a lot of Carpe Diem attitude, people thought they should treat each day like it's the last and get out more. Hear hear!
Others prioritised love, saying that being married for over 20 years and finding the one were the key.
However in the poll of over 2,000 people, only 23% thought they were living life to the full and the average person had only ticked off eight out of the top 50 things.
How about you? Take a look at the list below and let us know what you think...
Top 20 ways to live life to the full
1. Stop worrying about money
2. Stop worrying about what other people think
3. Take two holidays a year
4. Enjoy little comforts in life
5. Experience different cultures
6. Work to live rather than live to work
7. Pay off all debts
8. Be true to yourself
9. Concentrate on what you have instead of what you don't have
10. Use money on experiences rather than saving for a rainy day
11. Make time for family and friends
12. Try all types of food
13. Find true love
14. Travel to at least 25 different foreign countries
15. Go outside more
16. Learn a new language
17. Be well thought of by family and friends
18. Help a member of your family out when they really need it
19. Lose a stone in weight
20. Treat eat day like it's your last
If you fancy upping your experiences - here's some holiday inspiration...
5 GREAT BRITISH WEEKENDS ON A BUDGET
HOTEL REVIEW: WINE TASTING AT STEENBERG, SOUTH AFRICA
BUCKET LIST HOLIDAYS FOR ART LOVERS
HOSTEL STAYS WITH A LUXURY TWIST