Versace, Marni, Maison Martin Margiela, Mary Katranztou, Louise Gray - the number of times designers have hooked up with high street stores this year is tough to tally.
So, before you dive into the next capsule collection, take a moment. Because fashion collectables expert Tracy Martin (she's a regular on TV etc) says there's a knack to buying pieces that might grow in value.
"When people hear the term investment they automatically think designer items that cost thousands," says Tracy.
"But the high street is a goldmine of collectable clothes that over time will significantly go up in value as long as they are stored and looked after properly."
Yep, cash for your clothes people, cash for your lovely high street clothes!
So how do you go about making cash-savvy style choices? Check out Tracy's tips...
1. Seek items that are only available for a short length of time. H&M collaborations with high end designers such as Matthew Williamson, Versace and Marni have already increased in value
2. Look at pieces from the emerging breed of new designers. Examples include Olivia Rubin, Louise Gray and Holly Fulton. They will grow into fashion icons of the future and the cost of items from these type of collections will rise rapidly
3. Classic pieces always stand the test of time but won't necessarily become sought after in the future - wacky, quirky, fun and controversial pieces are more likely to command interest (especially if they have a designer name attached such as Vivienne Westwood or Alexander McQueen)
4. Store your clothing in an environment with a controlled temperature to avoid damp, mould and mildew getting onto the clothes. Never store in the attic or cellar as these are prone to extreme heat in the summer & a freezing cold atmosphere in the winter which will ruin the clothes instantly. I use a wardrobe sized locker at Big Yellow Self Storage to keep my items safe and secure.
5. Art, colour and embellishments reign supreme with fabulous prints and/or sparkles always attracting attention with collectors.
Got that? Will you be shopping more strategically now?
KRISTEN STEWART EMBROILED IN BITTER SHOE BATTLE?
GOK WAN SHARES HIS TOP 5 PARTY TIPS
STYLE SWOT: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA