It was bound to happen eventually, the heatwave has been brought to an abrupt end thanks to thunderstorms and downpours.
Before you banish your sundresses to the suitcase under your bed, again, we've devised a strategic plan to keep our summer spirits up. Here goes…
1. Make your beach bag an everyday multi-tasker
2. Cram it full of waterproof makeup
3. And a super bright brolly
4. This is where your waterproof makeup bag comes in, because no one wants a dripping umbrella soaking their toes.
5. Keep your spare flats close by at all times
6. Invest in a thin raincoat and be sure to go big on prints and colour.
7. While we're on the subject of layers, you may want to pop an emergency top in for when the rain really takes you by surprise
8. Finally, stock up on hairpins for that emergency topknot you've been mastering.
5 REASONS TO LOVE VICTORIA BECKHAM'S AW13 COLLECTION
CARA DELVINGNE FRONTS VOGUE JAPAN IN GIORGIO ARMANI
KELLY BROOK TAKES THE BIKINI SELFIE TO VIDEO LEVEL