Ever a source of mind-numbing hilarity, a quizzical man on Reddit posed the question to other Reddit men to find out whether they would carry a man bag, or murse, and if so, what would they actually put in it?
Here are the best answers...
What men really want to carry in their manbags
- 'Razor, comb, brass knuckles, A small pistol, A GoPro camera for catching the epic manliness.'
- 'Bacon. Lots and lots of bacon.'
- 'Tobacco, knife, needle-nose pliers, wallet, zippo, nail clippers, block of wood, A1 sauce, wooden pencils, wire hanger, and a roll of duct-tape.'
- 'A sandwich'
- 'Condoms...and lube...and weed. Good times.'
- 'Bottle opener and beer pong kit'
- 'Multi-tool, spare charging cables, headphones, stuff to clean my glasses, those gloves that make people look cool (you know the ones.)'
- 'BBQ sauce, It's so annoying when BBQ places don't carry vinegar based sauces.'
- 'The only time I want a handbag is when I want to sneak something into the cinema.'
- 'A VHS copy of Young Guns. That is all.'
- 'Eventually mine would just be full of gum wrappers and McDonalds receipts'
- 'Deodorant, a pair of underwear in case of emergency, toilet paper, and some sort of meat snack.'
- 'My toolkit, spicy-hot ribs, and beer. All mixed together, no containers.'
Thoughts? Tweet us @handbagcom
THE FENDI MAN BAGS ON OUR WISHLIST
HEMSLEY + HEMSLEY'S HEALTHY HANDBAG CONFESSIONS
MORE HANDBAG NEWS