If there's one person that's bold enough to try any fashion trend, it's definitely Kimmy K.
But is it possible to pull it off if you're a mere mortal like us? We tried folks, we really did. But we still felt a bit naked (What's the point? Just wear shorts).
However, if you're really keen to try the 90s ripped jeans look, here are some valuable tips for you.
How to wear ripped jeans like Kim Kardashian
- Cover up. You're showing enough flesh as it is, so opt for a long-sleeved top.
- Go for a skinny cut, it looks a bit more dressy.
- Keep the rips to knee level or below, anything above that looks a tad suggestive.
- Dress them up with heels to avoid looking like a teenager.
- Wear with confidence. People will stare, so might as well be proud.
Will you be trying out the look? Take a pic and tweet us @handbagcom
FASHION TRIAL: A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF PRINT
FASHION FAUX PAS OR TREND OF THE SEASON?
MORE FASHION HOW TOS AND ADVICE