Now, we're all fairly familiar with double denim - a shirt and jeans or jacket and dress perhaps.
But are you ready to pull a Sarah Jessica Parker in three denim pieces at once.
How to wear triple denim
- Different colour denims is essential
- Opt for a lighter weight for one of the layers. This is most often the a shirt.
- If you're ready for dungarees, they're the easiest way to add that middle killer layer
- Be careful to avoid looking like you're in 70s costume - that means no knee length skirt suits
- Make sure to break it up somehow, this could just be with some skin at your neck or legs or in your choice of accessories
- Wear it with confidence. Rest assured, most people will just envy your denim collection. Or they should at least.
Celebrities love the 90s
Will you be trying out the look? Take a pic and tweet us @handbagcom
FASHION TRIAL: A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF PRINT
FASHION FAUX PAS OR TREND OF THE SEASON?
MORE FASHION HOW TOS AND ADVICE