Before you banish your sundresses to the suitcase under your bed, again, we've devised a strategic plan to keep our summer spirits up. Here goes…
How to style out the wet weather
1. Make your beach bag an everyday multi-tasker .
2. Cram it full of waterproof makeup.
3. And a super snazzy brolly.
4. This is where your waterproof makeup bag comes in, because no one wants a dripping umbrella soaking their toes.
5. Keep your spare flats close by at all times.
6. Invest in a thin raincoat and be sure to go big on prints and colour.
7. While we're on the subject of layers, you may want to pop an emergency top in for when the rain really takes you by surprise.
8. Finally, stock up on hairpins for that emergency topknot you've been mastering.
Any tips to add? Tweet us @handbagcom
EMERGENCY RAINY HAIR SURVIVAL KIT AND TIPS
5 BEAUTIFUL SPOTS TO GO CAMPING IN BRITAIN
MORE STYLE ADVICE