How do you wear two items of print clothing without looking like a horrifying, clashing mess?
There are some ways to do it, that don't involve vintage hair, or matching handbags.
How to wear print on print
- Ensure the prints are different enough, similar colours or patterns will look too matchy matchy
- If you don't want to go over board stick to a top and jacket teamed with jeans, that will loosen it up
- Keep accessories simple and plain - that doesn't always mean black
- A colour picked up and matching in both keeps them complimenting each other
- Wear with confidence (don't walk around wishing you just had a black jacket)
Celebs doing double prints
Will you be trying out the look? Take a pic and tweet us @handbagcom
Follow us on Instagram for more fashion trials and awesome pics.
FASHION TRIAL: SOCKS AND SANDALS IN REAL LIFE
FASHION FAUX PAS OR TREND OF THE SEASON?
MORE FASHION HOW TOS AND ADVICE