We got to thinking just how easy it is to wear any time other than the weekend.
Can your inner Kristen Stewart ever not be a total scruff?
How to wear a bomber jacket to work
- Black, navy or grey are the easiest colours to keep it looking smart
- If you are going to branch out into colours, ensure the rest of your outfit is near enough monochrome
- Keep accessories simple and plain
- Smart tailoring, like a shirt or dress trousers will step the look up to more formal territory
- We're rocking a vintage jacket, but for smarter offices you may be better off sticking to new buys - try to get as close to Givenchy as you can
Celebs loving the 90s
Will you be trying out the look? Take a pic and tweet us @handbagcom
Follow us on Instagram for more fashion trials and awesome pics.
FASHION TRIAL: SOCKS AND SANDALS IN REAL LIFE
FASHION FAUX PAS OR TREND OF THE SEASON?
MORE FASHION HOW TOS AND ADVICE