Don't you hate it when a mobile goes off at the cinema? Or when you get distracted by the couple making out instead of watching the movie? We do too!
Empire cinemas recently asked cinema goers what they hated the most and the results showed crunching loudly on popcorn and public displays of affection are one of the biggest annoyances.
Certain behaviour rules apply at libraries, swimming pools and on public transport so Empire Cinemas have created an etiquette guide for film goers. Here are the top ten golden rules of appropriate cinema behaviour:
1. Keep talking to a minimum; save the chat for after the film
2. Enjoy your treats quietly; keep rustling to a minimum
3. No PDA's; keep public displays of affection until after the film
4. Keep all mobile phone use until after the film. All phones should be switched off or turned to silent so they don't interrupt others mid-film
5. Keep feet off chairs; remember your fellow cinema goers have to sit in them
6. Don't disturb your fellow cinema goers; arrive on time / no getting up to go to the toilet
7. No removing of shoes; keep your foot odour confined to your shoes
8. No littering; take your leftovers with you and no popcorn fights
9. No plot spoilers; don't ruin the movie ending for others by posting on social media
10. Allocated seating; no sitting in other peoples pre-booked seats
What do you think of The Empire Cinemas Etiquette Guide? Comments please!
MARRIED COUPLES FUSING THEIR SURNAMES
AVRIL LAVIGNE PLANS UNIQUE ROCK WEDDING
BRIDAL BOUTIQUE: ACCESSORIZE REGAL EARRINGS