With barbecues, ice-cream, after-work drinks and picnic food it's easy to forget about our diets when summer hits. All we want to be is outside enjoying ourselves, not stuck in the aisles of Tescos counting calories!
Instead of looking longingly at ice cream sundaes and fruity cocktails, it's worth knowing a few low calorie food swaps that can allow you to have what you want while still eating a balanced healthy diet.
We asked fitness guru Hayley Newton, who's worked with Pixie Lott, Take That and Kelly Osbourne, to reveal her top 7 summer food swaps that will make sure you never have to say NO...
1. Swap a Margarita cocktail (740 kcals) for a Cosmopolitan cocktail (150 kcals). Saving a massive 590 calories.
2. Swap a Pina Colada cocktail (644 kcal) for a Mojito (160 kcals). Saving = 484 calories - (Shock! You could have four Mojitos for the amount of calories in one Pina Colada.)
3. Swap a Kit Kat Chunky (290 kcal) for two Jaffa Cakes (96 kcals). Saving = 196 calories
4. Swap a Snickers chocolate bar (296 kcals) for Nestle Milky Way bar (94 kcals). Saving = 202 kcals
5. Swap Haagen-Dazs butter pecan ice cream (310 kcals) for a milk choc ice (131 kcals). Saving = 179 kcals
6. Swap a Magnum ice cream (280 kcals) for a Calippo ice lolly (78 kcal). Saving = 202 kcals
7. Swap a slice of Tesco's finest chocolate cheesecake (435 kcals) for blended frozen banana (aka bananna frozen yogurt) (90 kcal). Saving = 345 kcals
Hayley Newton is an Ambassador for the Italia Conti Arts Centre. @italiacontiac / @HayleySNewton
Take a look at more food swaps in the gallery below...
What do you think?
JESSICA ALBA: 'I HAVE A MUFFIN TOP'
9 SIMPLE WORKOUTS THAT BURN 400 CALORIES
FLYING TRAPEZE YOUR WAY TO FUN & FLAT ABS