Speaking to Shape magazine, the actress and mum of two revealed her never fail fitness secrets. Are you ready to feel lazy?
Kate Hudson's diet &workout secrets
- "Break a sweat every day. Even if it's just for 20 minutes. I'm very disciplined about that."
- She does Pilates twice a week. "I've been doing it for 15 years and I think it strengthens from the inside. When your core is strong, everything else starts to lift up."
- Exercising with your mates is a good idea, "I love SoulCycle - that's a way to do something active with my friends. You don't feel like you're doing cardio when you're with your friends."
- Don't weigh yourself: "If you work out for vanity, you're going to hit walls that are going to feel really bad. Now, my fitness ambition is internal. It's about feeling connected to myself."
- Ignore Gisele: "I've had insecurities. I can look at a picture of Gisele [Bündchen] all day long and say, 'I'll never have legs that long or lips that big.' You have to honour who you are."
- "I make sure I eat well without depriving myself of the things that I love: a cheeseburger and fries, creamy white-truffle pasta, bowls of ice cream. Everything in moderation, but I indulge at least three times a week."
- Kate aims for 1,800 calories a day and uses MyFitnessPal app to keep track, "I got obsessed with it, because knowledge is power."
Thoughts? Tweet us @handbagcom
Celebs turned life coaches
THE BEST CELEBRITY BIKINI BODIES (& HOW TO GET THEM)
NEW DIET APP COUNTS CALORIES IN FOOD PHOTOS
MORE FITNESS ADVICE