Especially if it's to go with a summer BBQ. This cocktail by drinsk expert Simon Difford ticks all the right boxes.
Now to find a beach somewhere.
- 1/3 shot Drambuie
- 1⁄4 shot Dewar’s White Label Scotch
- 1⁄4 shot Lagavulin 16yo malt whisky
- 1⁄4 shot Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1⁄4 shot Welsh single malt whisky
- 3⁄4 shot Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 1 1⁄2 shot Fuller’s Chiswick Bitter
- 1⁄4 shot Pressed apple juice
Stir all ingredients with ice and fine strain into chilled glass.
Garnish with a strawberry with mint sprig on rim.
A BITTERSWEET COCKTAIL RECIPE
MANLY RECIPE IDEAS FOR FATHER'S DAY