Dukan Diet Turkey, butternut squash and spinach curry recipe
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ tsp korma spice (hotter curry spice can be used if wished)
- small handful coriander leaves
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 300 g turkey breast meat, cut into strips
- 450 g butternut, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yoghurt
Place the onion, garlic, ginger, korma spice and coriander leaves in to a blender and blend until smooth.
Heat the curry paste in a wok or large frying pan and cook the turkey strips and red onion for 2-3 minutes before adding the butternut and 450 ml water.
Bring to the boil then simmer for 15-18 minutes, until the butternut is tender.
Stir in the spinach.
Mix together the cornflour, soy sauce sweetener and 100 ml water.
Add to the curry and stir until the curry starts to thicken. Stir in the yoghurt and serve.
EASY RECIPES FOR SCOFFING YOUR CHRISTMAS LEFTOVERS
LOVELY LEFTOVERS TURKEY GORGONZOLA BURGERS
MORE RECIPE IDEAS