BBQ rice salad with butternut squash and halloumi
- 1 pouch of Tilda Barbecue Rice
- 2 tbsps. of Garlic Flavoured oil
- ½ Aubergine, cut into thick slices
- 1 small courgette, cut into thick slices
- ¼ butternut squash, cut into thick slices
- 1 corn on the cob, cooked for 5-7 minutes
- 125g of Halloumi cheese, cut into thick slices
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- A few torn mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Brush the aubergine, courgette, butternut squash, corn and halloumi with the oil.
Cook over a high heat either on the barbecue or on a griddle pan until nicely chargrilled.
Roughly chop the vegetables and remove the kernels from the corn.
Heat the rice on full power in the microwave for 1 minute.
Mix the rice, vegetables and halloumi together in a large bowl and then stir through the coriander and mint.
Season well and serve warm.
Will you be giving this a try?
3 DELICIOUS WAYS WITH SALTED CARAMEL
LAMB FILLETS IN HERB PASTRY PARCELS
POSH CUSTARD CREAM BISCUIT RECIPE
SALMON AND MINT FISH CAKES WITH A DILL DIP