Roasted Vegetables and Goats Cheese Puff Tart
- 1 x Jus-Rol Rosemary & Thyme Puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 2tbsp sun dried tomato paste
- 2 medium red onions – halved, peeled and each half cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper – halved, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- Half a bulb of fennel, trimmed and cut into thin wedges
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 8 baby plum tomatoes – halved
- 120g Goat’s cheese
Preheat oven to 220⁰C (200⁰C for fan assisted ovens) Gas Mark 7
First roast the onions, peppers and fennel by laying prepared vegetables on a baking tray, drizzling with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes, until they are starting to soften.
Unroll the pastry sheet, cut into four equal rectangles, place on a lined baking sheet. Spread the tomato paste on the pastry pieces, leaving a good 1-2cm border all round.
Scatter over the cooled roasted vegetables, the halved tomatoes and the cheese, broken into medium sized pieces, still keeping the borders clear.
Brush the borders with beaten egg and bake for 15 -18 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and risen around edges. Serve hot.
35 - 40 mins
For more pastry tips and recipe ideas visit jusrol.co.uk.
Will you be giving this veggie recipe a try?
ROASTED VEGETABLE TARTE TATIN RECIPE
VEGETARIAN HALLOUMI AND COURGETTE BURGERS
10 VEGETARIAN RECIPES FOR MEAT LOVERS