Tandoori Style Koftas
- 450g/1lb beef or lamb mince
- 15ml/1tbsp Tandoori paste
- 30ml/2tbsp natural yogurt
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1 x 2.5cm/1inch piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
Roll each portion into a sausage shape and mould around 8 wooden kebab skewers (previously soaked in water). Cover and chill for 5-10 minutes.
Cook under a preheated, moderate grill or a prepared barbecue on foil for 12-16 minutes turning occasionally.
Serve the koftas with flatbreads and a salad garnish or cucumber raita.
15 minutes plus chilling time
Under 20 minutes
For more amazing beef and lamb recipes and barbecue tips visit www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk/.
Will you be giving this recipe a try?
MARCO PIERRE WHITE RECIPE: HERBED LAMB CHOPS
DINNER PARTY MENU: ROMANTIC DATE NIGHT FOR TWO
SUMMER STRAWBERRY & ELDERFLOWER SORBET RECIPE