Ziferblat in Shoreditch charges three pence per minute. An average Americano costs about £2.25, so you could sit there for one hour and 15 minutes and pay the same.
All you need to do is pick up a clock off the shelf and watch the seconds tick by. We're obsessed.
5 reasons why Ziferblat pay per minute cafe is brilliant
1. You won't have to deal with annoying dwellers who refuse to leave the only seat with a plug point. Eventually they will run out of money, right?
2. It's a 'social space' so you can pop to the kitchen and make yourself a sarnie. Nice.
3. You'll have flashbacks to your school/university common room. Not necessarily a bad thing.
4. It's full of cool retro furniture, which means you'll be pumped with interior decorating inspiration.
5. There's a piano in the room for impromptu performances.
Are you a fan of the pay per minute concept? Tweet us @handbagcom.
5 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR COFFEE MORE DRUNK
VICTORIA BECKHAM GETS HER OWN COFFEE PORTRAIT
MORE FOOD AND DRINK NEWS