The people at Coca Cola are pretty much obsessed with Christmas...who hasn't got some happy childhood memories based on the 'holidays are coming' train?
So, to add a bit of festive cheer they've discovered some pretty weird and wonderful facts about Christmas that will go down a storm at your party.
You'll be the champion of small talk in no time...
1. The official definition of a white Christmas is if a single snowflake falls at any point during the 24 hours of Christmas Day. We're pretty sure the song White Christmas refers to something a bit more substantial!
2. The largest Christmas pudding weighed 7,231lbs and it took the villagers of Aughton, England seven days to make. What we really want to know is what happened to all the leftovers?
3. The record for the amount of Christmas cards sent in any one year is held by San Francisco native, Werner Erhard, who sent 62,824 cards in 1975. Imagine licking that many stamps - you'd never ever get the glue taste out of your mouth. Ever.
4. Why is Christmas abbreviated to Xmas? Well X in Greek means Christ...so there you go.
5. Christmas carols were banned from church in the 13th century because of complaints that parishioners were getting too over-excited. Wow, banning festive cheer, that's well harsh!
6. But spare a thought for the poor Brits who lived during the Republic in 1652-1660. Christmas was completely abolished by the Puritans who claimed it was Popish and over indulgent.
7. Show of your language skills by casually announcing that Father Christmas is called Noel Baba in Turkey, Babbo Natale in Italy and Joulupukki in Finland.
Do you have any amazing Christmas facts you want to share?
HOW TO SURVIVE CHRISTMAS WITH BOTH SETS OF PARENTS
WINTER WONDERLAND GINGERBREAD HOUSE CHRISTMAS RECIPE
MORE CHRISTMAS NEWS