Science bods have been out trying to find the secret to a happy relationship by interviewing 5,000 people - and it's a mixed bag.
The research carried out by the Open University found that:
The secrets to happiness
- Gay couples are happier with the quality of their relationship than heterosexual ones
- Heterosexual parents are the least happy couples out there
- However mothers are the happiest of all the groups, finding fulfilment in their kids - not their partners
- The little things are the key to success, such as saying thank you or bringing your partner tea in bed
- Everyone loves cuddles (obviously)
So, who wants to bring us a brew in bed then? Anyone? Meanies.
Tweet us your thoughts @handbagcom
THE RELATIONSHIP MILESTONES NO ONE SENDS YOU A CARD FOR
DOCTORS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE INCREDIBLE WOMB TRANSPLANTS
MORE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE