You get all dolled up, spend a fortune on tickets/transport/booze and then one or several of the following happens:
- You get too drunk before you arrive and spend New Year asleep in the bathroom
- The party is a bust and you spend all night waiting for something awesome to happen…and it never does
- Someone throws up/spills red wine/the weather ruins your outfit
- Transport woes mean you turn up late and everyone else is too sloshed to make sense by the time you arrive
- No one makes a decision about what they're doing because your friends are all rubbish FOMOs
Instead of the evil pixies sabotaging your plans before they've began – make an executive decision to have an anti New Year.
No fancy outfits, no expensive tickets, no elaborate multi-party plans – just good old fashioned, honest fun.
LOW KEY NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY IDEAS
HOW TO THROW A FABULOUSLY MEMORABLE PARTY
HAIR HOW TO: THE PERFECT PARTY PONYTAIL
MORE GOING OUT IDEAS