You can get experimental with kinky sex positions, vibrating toys and bondage gear, but a good old fashioned snog is one of the easiest ways to give your relationship a boost.
Kissing like lovestruck teenagers causes a massive rush of mood-boosting chemicals in the brain, but it also sends clever signals to the rest of your body, quickening your heart rate and sending more blood to your genitals. Basically it's readying your body for orgasm!
Take a look at these amazing facts about kissing and be sure to pucker up with your man tonight...
1. Erogenous zone: Human lips are the most exposed erogenous zone in the human body because they're packed with sensitive nerve endings. Even a gentle kiss sends a ton of messages to the brain deciding whether to go deeper into the exchange or pull away. Impulses also pass between the brain, lips, tongue and skin, which is why a full on snog is so much more effective!
2. Natural high: Did you know it's possible to crave a kiss? According to scientists a passionate kiss sends signals to your brain to release mood-boosting neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine. This is the same chemical substance that kicks in when taking illegal substances like cocaine. That's why couples can seem so addicted to each other during the honeymoon phase of their relationship.
3. The power of dopamine: Now that your brain is swimming in dopamine, you might start reacting in some unusual ways . Dopamine is involved in sensations of reward and pleasure, making us feel intense desire but also feelings of euphoria, excitement, insomnia and loss of appetite. Strange, but true.
4. Let's get physical: While all of this is happening in your brain, your body will be going through some changes too. Kissing causes breathlessness and encourages the blood vessels in your body to dilate. This increases your heart rate and makes your pupils widen, which is thought to be the reason why we're conditioned to close our eyes.
5. Oxytocin on the go: Also known as the 'love hormone', this chemical is also released during orgasm and it's designed to trigger attachment and intimacy between couples, Well, guess what, this is released during kissing sessions too!
Take a look at our top ten movie kisses in the gallery below...
What do you think?
HOW MAKE HIM GO 'SOUTH' BETWEEN THE SHEET
WHY YOUR MAN'S PENIS IS OUT OF CONTROL
SEX TOY REVIEW: LELO GIGI 2 G-SPOT VIBRATOR