Let's face it, he's always ready and raring to go when it comes to blow jobs, but what can you do if he's reluctant to return the favour? Grabbing his head and shoving it in the direction of your crotch isn't necessarily the best way to go about it, so you'll have to get clever.
Take a look at these tips and tricks to make sure you're getting your fair share of the oral action...
1. Speak your mind: If he's resolutely refusing to go down there, maybe there's a reason why. Have a frank and honest conversation with your partner about the issue, but try not to do it during the throws of passion - nothing will ruin the mood like him having to explain himself. Remember there's no point attacking him about the problem; you need a discussion not an argument.
2. Shower together: If you're worried about how you smell of taste he might be picking up on these nervous vibes and steering clear of the region. Make yourselves feel better with a quick shower before you get down to it, which is also the perfect opportunity to amp up your foreplay. There's no point masking your natural smell with sprays or perfumes either - your body produces pheromones that appeal on a biological level to your bloke.
3. Talk through the action: Go on, give him some encouragement! If he's in the perfect spot, say so, and if he needs to move left a bit, say so. Positive encouragement is the way forward, so don't start complaining that he's not got the pressure, speed, spot right. Not only will you knock his confidence, but he'll be less likely to go down on you in the future.
4. Try a 69: Take the spotlight off a nervous partner with the classic 69. If he's worried about his technique, he'll know that you're not overly focused on it because you're busy with little him. Remind him that the 69 isn't about reaching a mind-melting orgasm, it's about enjoying each others' bodies and exploring what works for each of you.
5. Get the full body treatment: Change tactics completely and ask you man to give you the full body treatment where he starts at your head and kisses, strokes and licks all the way down to your toes. It makes for amazing foreplay and you'll soon be able to tell whether he's completely avoiding oral sex or just not a big fan of it. You'll probably find his testosterone-fuelled desire to please you will take over...
Take a look at some more amazing sex tips on the gallery below...
What do you think?
CHRISTINA AGUILERA FLAUNTS WEIGHT LOSS & TALKS SEX
THE ONLY FEMALE MASTURBATION TECHNIQUE TO TRY TONIGHT
ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY & JASON STATHAM SPLIT?
JAMES DEEN: 'PORN FOR WOMEN IS JUST PORN'