Google Glass rules
- The first rule of Google Glass, don't talk about Google Glass (but if you do, hashtag it #throughglass)
- It's Glass not Glasses. Moron.
- If in doubt, include a trademark symbol. Like so: ™
- Developers can not use Glass in the product name. For example, you can call your app or product Cat Facts for Glass, but never Glass Cat Facts.
- Always reassure readers that Glass is made by the good people of Google, with the sentence: Glass is a trademark of Google Inc.
- If Glass is used as a descriptor, it can only be followed by a generic term, such as "Glass features."
- Porn apps, even those with good puns like Tits & Glass, are still a big no-no
Other than they're still really ugly. But you already knew that.
Glass is a trademark of Google Inc.
CELEBRITIES WEARING GOOGLE
IS JELLY GOING TO KILL OFF GOOGLE SEARCH?
TIPS FOR SAVING CASH WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE
MORE GADGET NEWS