American singer Ke$ha has revealed she electrocuted her lady parts while grinding a power tool on a metal costume.
Errrm, come again?!
Yep, you heard us correctly, Ke$ha told Conan O'Brien that she sent an electric current through her va-jay-jay live on stage when she was grinding a power tool on a reinforced steel patch of her costume to create sparks.
The 26-year-old experienced the shock on her Warrior World Tour where she used power tools to mime ripping off a "chastity belt looking thing". Right.
But in August things went a bit wrong and she ended up convulsing on stage from an electric shock.
She said, "It looks so cool and my fans are way into it, so I'm like 'Woo! I was doing that and all of a sudden, and I got electrocuted while I was grinding on my vagina and it was super scary and intense."
We're not overly surprised at Ke$ha's shock confession. After all, she did tell American chat show host Jimmy Kimmel that her vagina is haunted by a ghost...
She said, "The ghost haunts my vagina! You're laughing, but it's very serious. It's a problem. I know it sounds ridiculous but in all honesty, I believe in all this crazy sh*t."
Check out our gallery of the most revealing celebrity leotards...
What do you think of Ke$ha's on-stage antics?
LADY GAGA JOINS KIM KARDASHIAN WITH A BUM PIC
MILEY CYRUS ADMITS SHE'S INTO 'LADYLIKE' FASHION...ERRRR!
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS