Ever since the iPhone 5 was announced in September 2012, the iPhone 6 phone rumours went into overdrive. Don't nerdy tech gossipmongers have anything better to do?
Anyway, the rumours suggest:
- The iPhone 6 is going to be announced in 2013. Some say July, some say September. WHAT IS IT GEEKS?
- According to T3, Apple filed a patent for a wraparound style display for what could be the next iPhone. We had no clue what this meant until we saw this...
- The new iPhone will have a 4.5 inch Retina display, 754 x 1296 resolution and a 13MP camera. That means awesome pictures!
- The iPhone 6 will be four times faster than than iPhone 5 and twice as quick as the new Samsung Galaxy S4
- Fingerprint recognition will be core to the phone
- It will make you a cup of tea and toast your sandwich for you. Not really, we completely made that up
IDEA TO IPHONE: HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN APP
OPEN YOUR FRONT DOOR USING YOUR IPHONE
NEW APP GIVES 3D LOOK AT KAMA SUTRA SEX POSITIONS