Anxious Brits are losing six night's sleep a month and the equivalent of five years of their life to worry.
Feeling old, out of shape and money worries are keeping people stressed for up to two hours a day, with being overweight being the number one fear.
Extreme anxiety over health issues, job security, debt and relationship woes mean that Brits are unable to concentrate at work and are losing up to six night's sleep a month.
The research carried out Benenden Health found that the average person is spending 14 hours a week worrying and around 45% of those studied admitted stress had directly affected their health.
The top 30 biggest worries are...
1. Being overweight
2. Getting old
3. Lack of savings or financial future
4. Overall fitness
5. Overdrafts and loans
6. Low energy levels
7. Credit card debt
8. Paying rent/mortgage
9. Job security
11. Keeping the house clean
12. Finding a new job
13. Sex life
14. Generally unhappy
15. Wrinkles or ageing appearance
16. Whether or not I am attractive
18. Meeting work targets or goals
19. Does my partner still loves me
20. Whether I'll find or am with the right partner
21. Whether I'm in the right career
22. Friend or family issues
23. Parenting skills
24. Unhealthy reliance or addiction
26. Pet's health
27. Child's health
28. Dress sense
29. Worrying I'm ill but yet to be tested or seek help
30. Partner is cheating/may cheat
Do you spend too much time worrying? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
TOP 5 WAYS TO RELAX DURING YOUR PREGNANCY
25-34 YEAR OLD WOMEN ARE MOST STRESSED
FORGET STRESS! HAVE AN INTIMATE NIGHT AWAY