Gold medalist, Jessica Ennis and Fifty Shades of Grey protagonist, Christian Grey, have topped the poll as the man and woman Brits would most like to have a fling with.
Coming in second was leather-clad catwoman Anne Hathaway for the guys, whilst Irish heartthrob, Colin Farrell was second choice for women.
It seems women were influenced by what they read and saw this summer with box office hits making up the top 5 leading men...
1. Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey)
2. Colin Farrell (Total Recall)
3. Channing Tatum (Magic Mike)
4. Christian Bale (Dark Knight Rises)
5. Tom Hardy (Dark Knight Rises)
Whereas the boys were more impressed by the Olympics with Jessica Ennis and Victoria Pendleton taking top spots...
1. Jessica Ennis (Heptathlon Gold medalist)
2. Anne Hathaway (Dark Knight Rises)
3. Victoria Pendleton (Cycling Gold and Silver medalist)
4. Mila Kunis (Ted)
5. Jessica Biel (Total Recall)
The survey carried out by Badoo shows that us ladies are not quite ready to let the fantasy of Christian Grey go just yet.
But who would be top of your summer hot list?
Six sizzling books to read after Fifty Shades of Grey
Lose yourself in erotic fiction !
Top ten beach reads for your summer holiday!
Fifty Shades of Grey inspired lingerie!