No we don't get it either.
Called #IAMSORRY, artist collaborator Luke Turner explains in a press release, "Shia LaBeouf is sorry. Sincerely sorry. He will be in situ at 7354 Beverly Boulevard for the duration. Implements will be provided. Free admission."
The first people to go round the installation explained attendees pick an implement off a table (a vase, a wrench, a Transformers DVD - no we made that last one up) and then stand alone in a room where Shia is wearing said bag and looking sad. Then you can tell him anything you like.
Boring, we were hoping that #IAMSORRY meant just that - Shia saying sorry for stuff in an endless babbling confession. In which case we'd have demanded apologises for the following:
- The ending to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- Plagiarising everything and being proud of it.
- Trying to do a Miley and forgetting his Even Stevens roots. People should be proud of their kids TV past like Melissa Joan Hart.
- Getting into bar brawls all the live long day.
- All of the Transformers films. Especially the one with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Trying to get in there first with this year's celebrity Halloween costume and make it all about the bag head.
- Walking out of that press conference, it was rude.
- We haven't seen Nymphomaniac yet - but imagine they'll be a few things in that to apologise for. Fill in the blanks.
WILL FIFTY SHADES OUT SEX NYMPHOMANIAC?
MILEY CYRUS & PALS GO NAKED FOR INSTAGRAM SHOOT
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS