So, what can this lovely lady tell us about her handbag history?
What handbag do you carry?
An Aspinal of London Marylebone tote bag in white.
We've seen this bag on Kim Sears since, Lucy Watson had a black one and Millie's even got it in other colours. Seems like the classy choice of the moment.
What do you ALWAYS have with you?
- Smythson organiser - "I have to write everything down or I can't remember what I'm doing. I don't like doing it in a phone."
- White Company perfume
- Dr Lip lip balm - "It was originally for breastfeeding mums but it's one of my favourites."
- Nip + Fab Bee Sting Deluxe Cream - "I used this before my shoot last week and it's really nice to put on your skin before makeup to smooth out any imperfections. If you've got any pimples or fine lines it stops your makeup sinking into those areas."
- Phone charger - "I always have one, my phone never lasts!"
- Millie's own Millie Mackintosh lashes
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze and Go - "It's my favourite bronzer"
- Nars Multiple Stick in Orgasm
- Urban decay naked lipgloss - "They did those great naked palettes and now they've done lipgloss. They're really nice and not at all sticky."
What was your worst handbag moment?
As far as finding horrible things lurking in her bag, Millie's as tidy as she looks.
The most disgusting thing? "Maybe some old gym socks, that's pretty gross."
But when it comes to bad handbag times, her worst moment happened recently.
"I just had my handbag stolen - it had my laptop and everything - moral of the story, don't go on a spontaneous night out after a day of meetings with everything in your bag.
I went out and replaced absolutely everything."
The Made In Chelsea girls' handbag collection
PHOEBE LETTICE'S COLLECTION IS MORE THAN MADE IN CHELSEA
ALL THE MADE IN CHELSEA GOSSIP AND NEWS
MORE FASHION NEWS AND INTERVIEWS