Do you remember life before smartphones? No? You're clearly too young and related to this kid:
Anyway this is life now. A bit depressing and we need to do something about it...
Some alone time is required, so we challenge you to get rid of your phone for 24 hours and see how it makes you feel. Liberated? Lost? Cranky?
Here are a few things you can do while you are phone free. it might help with the shakes:
1. Go for a long walk. Without being glued to your phone you might notice the wonderful scenery around you.
2. Read an actual book or magazine. There's something satisfying about holding your favourite mag or a gripping read. And it won't break if you accidently drop it.
3. Take a nap - nap time is non-existent nowadays as people head straight for their phone when they have a bit downtime.
4. After our shock finding that 29% of women prefer to have their phone instead of sex we think it's time to make love again. Go on, what are you waiting for?
5. Write a letter. It will make you feel amazing. Don't believe us? This might convince you.
INFOGRAPHIC: HOW MOBILES KILLED CONVERSATION
LIFE SKILLS: LEARN HOW TO HAGGLE
LEARN SOME IMPORTANT LIFE SKILLS ON HANDBAG.COM