Kanye West's proposal: The facts
- Kanye proposed on Kim's 33rd birthday yesterday, but asked Kris Jenner's permission first (well, you wouldn't mess would you).
- He hired out an entire football stadium (home to the San Francisco Giants) just for the occasion.
- The field's jumbo screen flashed the sign 'PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!' in capitals.
- A 50-piece orchestra played Lana Del Rey's Great Gatsby hit, Young and Beautiful, followed by Keri-Hilson, Ne-Yo and Kanye's Knock You Down
- Kanye presented her with a 15-carat diamond ring by celebrity jeweller Lorraine Schwartz.
- The family reacted in the most OTT way possible. Well, what else can you expect...
- Fireworks exploded across the sky.
- After she said yes, the Kardashian/Jenner clan and best friends emerged from the stands to celebrate with the couple.
- And then they all did some celebratory dancing...
Go on, we know you've got an opinion. Let us know what you think in the poll below...
Was Kanye West's proposal romantic or cringe worthy?
I haven't stopped crying - it's just too romantic.How embarrassing. Way too much.I don't like Kanye West. That is all.
I haven't stopped crying - it's just too romantic.20.00%
How embarrassing. Way too much.41.67%
I don't like Kanye West. That is all. 38.33%
GUESS WHO GOT THEIR HANDS ON MATCHING FAMILY SHOES?
ANOTHER KNOCK TO 'SILLY' KIM K'S FASHION QUEST?
MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS