The 1990s might have struggled in the style stakes and favoured lilac shimmer lipstick, but it also produced some legendary tech.
Take a look at how Microsoft has been celebrating the decade of S Club 7 and Clueless in the video below...
5 vintage technology trends that remind us of the 90s
1. Floppy disks: With just enough storage space for a photo and a school project, these colourful squares of plastic were the best way to store data until the CD came along. How are we going to explain them to the grandchildren?
2. Nintendo Gameboy: As chunks of neon yellow plastic go, the Nintendo Gameboy was pretty darn cool. We remember having to push the square game cards in the top and storing them in a special fabric carry case.
3. Dial-up internet modems: Before Broadband, listening to the scratchy modem noise as it 'dialled' the internet was a sign of freedom. Three minutes later we'd be on Ask Jeeves. Brilliant.
4. The Nokia 6110/3310: Undoubtedly the phones of the 1990s. Nokia's brick series boasted arguably one of the best games ever created - Snake. Find out why we miss our old faithful here.
5. Video box-sets: Being a die-hard Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan was all well and good, but expecting your parents to store seven series' worth of VHS cassette tapes took the biscuit. As Peter Kay would say, you weren't anyone until you had tapes in fake book cover cases.
What's your best 90s memory? Tweet us @handbagcom.
THE CELEBRITY 90S FASHION REVIVAL
THE TOP 5 JOBS OF THE FUTURE
MORE GADGET NEWS