1. Zuhair Murad's lace princess wedding dress
One of Kristen Stewart's favourite designers, this Murad dress in like a lacy, floaty dream.
2. Valentino borrows from Keira Knightley's wedding style
Seems like Keira Knightley's low key and pretty wedding dress will continue to be an inspiration this year, as seen on the Valentino catwalk.
3. Elie Saab's sheer and floral wedding dress
Oh appliqué how we adore thee. Elie Saab can do no wrong - combining fragile flowers, sheer fabrics and pockets.
4. Stphane Rolland's beach wedding dress
Always dreamed of getting hitched bare foot on the beach? Then adding a splash of summer yellow and a bold embellishment would be just the look.
5. Zuhair Murad's cocktail wedding dress
More low key - just as pretty - this style of dress would be perfect for a smaller wedding.
6. Elie Saab's blue wedding dress
If 2013 was the year of the pink wedding dress, 2014 is going to be all about brides being their own something blue. Also keep your eye out for pockets and veil capes - big in the bridal world this year.
7. Stephane Rolland's modern wedding dress
For the sleek and fashion forward bride, a cut away dress that's beautifully cut would be perfect.
8. Giambattista Valli's colourful wedding dress
If you want to dabble in colour - try a dress with a few splashes and sweeps, just like this one from Giambattista Valli, who designed Jessica Biel's floral wedding dress.
9. Valentino's gothic wedding dress
A sophisticated vintage look for an evening wedding. Trés chic.
10. Elie Saab's one shoulder wedding dress
Another stunning idea from the designer who is famed for dressing everyone from Taylor Swift to Mila Kunis. A one shoulder dress with a peplum and leg split all rolled into one. Did we mention we love Elie Saab?
Tweet us your favourite look @handbagcom
OUR FAVOURITE EVER AWARDS SEASON DRESSES
MULBERRY'S NEW REVERSIBLE CLUTCH BAG
MORE FASHION NEWS