Millie Mackintosh is one of many celebs to have her online profile hacked, after a nasty person wiped all of the Made In Chelsea star's photos last year.
Millie posted a picture saying...
To whoever hacked my account.. Herby is not impressed :( instagram.com/p/abb90JBYyy/— Millie Mackintosh (@millsmackintosh) June 11, 2013
With a picture of her insanely adorable dog Herby showing his disapproval...
Millie is not alone. Last year also saw Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian both having their personal and financial information leaked online.
If you are worried about having your account hacked, Instagram advise this list of five things you can do to help keep it secure:
How to stop your Instagram getting hacked
- Pick a strong password: Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters, and punctuation marks (like ! and &)
- Make sure your email account is secure
- Log out of Instagram when you use a computer or device you share with other people
- Think before you authorise any third party application
- Never give anyone you do not know and trust your password
A LIFE IN INSTAGRAM FOOD: MILLIE MACKINTOSH
6 WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR ONLINE DATA FROM HACKERS
MORE LIFE ADVICE
THE LATEST FROM HANDBAG.COM