In need of a wear-anywhere hair update? Check out the sleek and chic Bow Pony as seen on the runway at London Fashion Week.
Created by Charles Worthington for models at the Erdem show, the idea is to keep thins smart and sophisticated while adding a playful feminine edge.
So, straightening irons at the ready! Here we go…
1. Prep hair with Charles Worthington Results Sensitive Ultra Soothing Detangler Spray (£5.10) to ensure hair is totally smooth and knot free.
2. Work a pump of the new Charles Worthington Salon at Home Miracle Repair Elixir Oil (launching October 2012) through the mid- lengths to ends.
3. Using a pin tail comb, brush back and create a defined centre parting from the forehead to the crown.
4. Section the hair from the nape of the neck and working upwards, blow dry each individual section with a round bristle brush until the hairline.
5. Spray Charles Worthington Front Row Heat Defence Spray (£5.10) into the hands and coat from mid-lengths to ends to protect hair. With hair straighteners, iron out.
6. Use a flat bristle brush and bring all hair into a low pony by the nape of the neck.
7. Finish by covering the hair elastic with a ribbon for a cute bow that offsets the sleekness of the ponytail.
Ponytails are set to be a Spring/Summer 2013 trend, so get practicing this sleek style staple now!