From Matthew Williamson and Alber Elbaz to Marc Jacobs and now Gucci, it appears that this season's biggest fashion trend is to hook up with a colourful beauty brand.
But with some many collaborations and collections in circulation, which should you be getting most excited about? And why? Here's our take on it all...
1) Marc Jacobs and Sephora. Launching on 9 August, Marc Jacobs is diving straight into colour with his makeup debut, bringing all his decorative irreverence and fresh feminine vibes to our eyes, lips and nails. It's going to be good, we just know it.
2) Alber Elbaz for Lancome. Bringing his cute and quirky sketches to the packaging of limited edition Lancome products, Alber's hook-up may not be the strongest for new product innovation, but it's certainly a chance to snap up a collector's compact.
3) Matthew Williamson for Benefit. This is one to play with, for sure. Celebrating his 15th fashion anniversary with the Benefit 'Rich Is Back' colour palette (£26.50), the pairing offers up rich shimmering eye shades, a rosy blush and mini red lip gloss, completed by a cult They're Real mini mascara.
4) Marchesa for Revlon. Starting with a series of 3D nail art designs (£8.99 each) inspired by eight couture gowns, the red carpet nature of this collab certainly makes it one to note. Hitting the UK come the end of summer, there'll be a further two ranges to follow too, comprising lip and eye shades plus beauty tools.
5) Gucci. While you wont get your hands on the debut Gucci makeup range until some time next year, news of the line is set to be firing around the industry all summer long. If the brand's prestige fragrances are anything to go by, this is going to be high gloss luxury all the way, so keep your ear to the ground.
WHY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME
SARAH BURTON CONFIRMS ALEXANDER MCQUEEN FRAGRANCE
RIHANNA'S NEW SUMMER MAC MAKEUP COLLECTION LAUNCHES TODAY