The X Factor hopeful had the show's resident hairdresser Jamie Stevens to thank for her glorious waves.
Check out Jamie's step-by-step to Ella's look below. Hurrah.
TRESemme kits and curling tongs at the ready…
- " We blow-dried the hair with TRESemme's Weightless Volumizing Mousse which was applied onto damp hair and blow-dried in with a round brush for plenty of volume and hold!
- Next Ella's hair was backcombed in thin layers at the front of the crown.
- The hair was separated into fine sections, each one spritzed with TRESemme Medium Hold Hairspray and wrapped around a medium sized barrel tong for soft movement through the lengths.
- An off centre parting was created and two 2inch sections at both sides of the head, divided into two were set aside, ready to braid.
- On each of these sections, the three strands were French-braided around the crown. It is important not to braid in a downward direction, to avoid it looking droopy.
- Sections from the top of the hair were joined to the braid, and the added section was then dropped to fall in with the length of the hair, to create a cascading, waterfall effect.
- This is repeated on both sides and secured with a pin at the back of the head.
- Each plait was then loosened by being teased out wider with the fingers, to create a more textured, dramatic and dominant looking plait.
- The wavy lengths of the hair were separated by running fingers through with a smoothing cream and secured with TRESemme Medium Hold hair spray to finish the look."
And wah lah!
Okay, we may need a few more run-throughs first...
Did you spot Ella's waterfall braid last weekend? Stealing her look with the weekend in mind? Progress reports below, please!
LANA DEL REL DEBUTS NEW FLOPPY FRINGE
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF HANDBAG.COM AND WIN £100 BEAUTY GOODIE BAG
HAIR ENVY: KRISTEN STEWART TWISTS HOLLYWOOD WAVES