Revealing her secrets backstage at the Giambattista Valli couture show yesterday, Val shared a snap of the face massage given to models before makeup, followed by the MAC Cosmetics products she used on the girls.
How To: Flawless skin fit for a model
- Start with a facial massage to energise your skin and drain puffiness, while working in a hydrating moisturiser like MAC Care Blends Essential Oils Grapefruit + Chamomile face oil, £15, which helps to soothe and leave skin looking fresh and dewy.
- Then work in a hydrating serum like MAC Lightful Essence, £31, to lock in moisture, brighten and plump your skin.
- Boost your skin's radiance with an illuminating primer like MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance, £29.50, which gives a smooth, dewy appearance while controlling oil.
- Now for foundation. Val used MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF15 foundation, £28, on models at the show, to even out skin tone and cover any blemishes.
- To finish the barley there look, Val groomed eyebrows with MAC Brow Set clear gel, £13.50.
What do you think? Will you be borrowing Val Garland's tips for skin like a Haute Couture Fashion Week model?
Tweet us @handbagcom
10 PRODUCTS FOR AW14 MAKEUP TRENDS SEEN AT LFW
THE SECRET TO KATE MIDDLETON'S SKIN
MORE BEAUTY NEWS, TIPS AND TRENDS