Quite possibly, yes. But fear not, this happens to a lot of women and your skin will eventually regulate itself. Here's a few things you can in the meantime however.
- Never exercise in full makeup. It'll clog your pores no end.
- Before you exercise, wash and cleanse your skin. Even if you just use a face wipe, this will remove any bacteria, dirt and grime that's built-up through the day, and stop it sinking into your skin.
- Keep a towel to hand and regularly wipe the sweat from your face, to prevent any dirt from the machines etc clinging to your sticky skin. You'll also take away any toxins being sweated out by your body.
- Sweat bands can cause more irritation to sensitive skin, as might heavy workout gear. If you're seeing more spots on your back or body, switch your kit to lightweight, breathable fabrics.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and flush any toxins from your body.
Got any more gym skin advice? Tweet us @handbagcom
THE ULTIMATE GYM BEAUTY BAG ESSENTIALS
BEAUTY 999: HOW DO I GET RID OF SHINE?
MORE BEAUTY TIPS & TRENDS