'Dermatologist to the stars' Lancer is responsible for looking after the skin of Victoria Beckham, Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian - to name but a few.
His products have a cult following (we confess to being part of said cult - give them a try), and beauty junkies (again, over here) hang on his every word.
So what are his never fail rules for perfect skin?
Dr. Howard Lancer's tips for perfect skin
- Reduce stress and get plenty of sleep, without them "beauty and health are virtually impossible to attain," Lancer tells The Cut.
- Follow a diet of 40% protein, 40% percent fats (olive oil, grapeseed oil), 20% carbs. Carbs being apples and grapefruits.
- Cut out all salt.
- Say no to dairy because, "Dairy products are toxic to skin-cell metabolism."
- Exfoliate every day before cleansing, "You need to exfoliate [the outer layer of skin] before it can even tolerate proper cleansing."
- Try and have a facial every 3-4 weeks.
Thoughts? Tweet us @handbagcom
Celebs reveal their bathroom secrets
VICTORIA BECKHAM WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH
KARL LAGERFELD SPARKS DUBAI OIL DEBATE
MORE BEAUTY ADVICE